Dear valued patients:
We hope this letter finds you & your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, & all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits & routines. In returning to that normal routine, we are pleased to announce that as of May 18th, we have been seeing patients in our office & have resumed providing the full range of dental services. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice & you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe & comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients & staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), & the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA). We follow these agencies’ activities so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients & staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have set up a curbside check-in process to limit the number of people in the practice at any given time & not allow any congregation in common areas.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- You will notice additional layers of personal protective equipment for team members & patients.
- You’ll also notice some new safety-focused technologies, including a Surgically Clean Air Filtration system that can recycle the air in each operatory in 2-5 minutes capturing 99.998% of particles.
We look forward to seeing you again & are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, & every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office or book online 24 hours a day! We have convenient appointments to fit your busy schedule. We have hours from 7am-7pm on Weekdays, & are open every Saturday!
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust & loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors & friends.
Dr. Abbey & your trusted team at Lakeshore Family Dentistry